Who wouldn't be overwhelmed with the thought of traveling to a place that you haven't gone before especially if it would be done without needing to spend a single penny for it?
Of course the idea of traveling absolutely for free is enough to make a person decide to go for the idea. Business travel often means living in furnished corporate apartments like the corporate apartment in Jacksonville, Florida and the amenities that a furnished corporate housing usually offers is usually more than what a person would love to enjoy.
However the idea of traveling on a business trip sometimes brings jitters especially if it would mean traveling alone with your boss. Being with a superior can sometimes feel really intimidating especially if a person wasn't able to establish a connection with the person and during this time it will just be necessary to come up with the best ideas to at least deal with the situation effectively.
• Stay within reach so your boss will be able to locate you immediately at times when your presence is needed.
• During less formal situations take enough effort to start a small casual talk with your boss like things about his family and his interests in life.
• Offer him the things that he could need even before he asks for it. Anticipating your boss' needs will make him look at you professionally.
• Know when to stay away. Your boss might need some space to his own personal purposes and you really need to be aware when your presence is not necessary.
• Acknowledge his efforts to be nice. If he offers you a drink or an invitation to unwind be nice enough to accept it. It took him great effort to reach out so it will just be necessary to complement him with a positive reply.
The idea of traveling should remain exciting even if one has to do it with his own boss. Your superior should never cause you any sort of discomfort especially when you will be able to know how to rub him the right way.